My son has been attending Little Explorers for some time now and we cannot rate the Nursery enough. The staff are s… https://t.co/D30oqxswFn
Briscombe, Nutter and Staff is a Partnership and our office is 9 Barton Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2PD. It is important for us process and use your data only in accordance with, the Data Protection Act 1998 and any information you supply will be treated in accordance with that act, until the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) implementation date.
The term 'Briscombe, Nutter & Staff' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Barton Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2PD. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By accessing, browsing or otherwise using Our Site you confirm that you have read and agree to this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with any part of this Privacy Notice, do not use our website.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. Including:
- What Information we Collect and how it is collected.
- How we use the Information Collected.
- Data Retention
- Disclosure of Information
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Site Monitoring
- Place of Processing
- Your Rights
What Information we Collect and How it is Collected:
We receive and store any information that you enter onto our website, or give us in any other way, or is provided to us by you. This includes personal information such as:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Property Address
- Details of your Requirements
- Cookie Data which relates to your use of our site
Other information which may be required in connection with a service or product provided to you by us, including:
- Where appropriate your marital status
- Date of Birth
- Forms of identity documents which you provide to us where we are required by law to carry out anti-money laundering checks.
- Tax status
- Proof that you have sufficient funds when you wish to make an offer to buy a property.
- Details of any mortgage or insurance.
- Details relating to your property for sale and to let including photographs, floor plans, energy performance certificate.
- And any other documents/information required by us from you to complete legal requirements. (for example, right to rent checks)
The information which we collect will have mainly been voluntarily provided by you. However we may also obtain your personal data from other sources including:
- Online property portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement/regulatory bodies
- Social networks (such as Facebook),
- Introducer companies who have referred you to us, such as RAN (relocation agent network).
- Your employer
- Your solicitor
- Trustees or your attorney
- Other publically available sources such as the electoral roll and HM Land Registry
How we Use the Information Collected:
We use your contact details to communicate with you for a number of different purposes. We may also use your information to send you offers and news about BRISCOMBE NUTTER & STAFF products and services. We may contact you by:
Information we may send you:
- Information on selling/letting your property (for example, Market Appraisal Confirmation, Letters, EPC (energy performance certificate) and Follow Ups)
- Information on finding a property to purchase/rent. (for example, Property Details, Viewing Confirmation and Follow Ups).
- To carry out tenants referencing and credit checks to access you are creditworthy before you move into a property. To carry out such checks we will share your personal information with credit referencing companies.
- Information once we have agreed a let or sale.
- Conveyancing Services.
- Keeping our client records up to date.
- General Marketing Information (News Letters, Local Events and Seasonal Messages/Marketing).
- For onward referencing where you are a tenant.
If you DO want to receive such communication you can opt-IN by contacting us. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service. Once you have opted in you, will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
Disclosure for Leagl Reasons:
We reserve the right to communicate such personal information as we hold to third parties which seek the disclosure of it, if we are requested to do so by law.
The personal information that you provide will be retained by us in accordance with applicable laws and our internal Retention Policy. However, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information we hold if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out above. We will only hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose for which it was collected. A copy of our Retention Policy is available on request.
Disclouser of Information:
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK and may be accessed by or given to third parties.
Third parties listed below for the following purposes:
- Service and software providers who need to know the information in order to provide us or you with a product or service including our approved contractors for the purpose of carrying out maintenance or gas safety checks at your property, surveyors where you or your mortgage provider require a homebuyers or structural survey to be carried out, your conveyancer, mortgage or insurance adviser.
- referencing companies to check your creditworthiness and to help prevent fraud and money laundering,
- third parties as necessary in the event of a claim or dispute relating to the use of our services if we are providing you with letting services we may share your personal information with:
- Cartus Ltd trading as Relocation Agent Network where you have asked us to find an estate agent to help you buy or sell a property in an area where we do not provide services and with your consent, the estate agents found for you through the Relocation Agent Network;
- Law enforcement bodies and/or other regulatory entities in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order including but not limited to the police, HMRC and local authorities;
- third parties we work with as part of providing our services and their associated companies and sub-contractors, including (but not limited to) IT administrators, inventory clerks, photographers, utility companies, marketing and transactional communication companies, energy performance certificate companies, companies that facilitate electronic signature of documents and relocation agents;
- social media networks such as Facebook for marketing purposes as previously stated.
- debt collection companies to assist us in collecting any monies which you owe to us where payment is overdue;
- the landlord, or tenant or their guarantor to comply with our legal obligations including our obligation to keep the landlord fully informed where we manage a property on their behalf and to allow you to contact each other directly in circumstances where the landlord is managing the property;
- deposit protection companies for the purpose of providing a tenancy deposit protection scheme;
- The National Approved Letting Scheme and ARLA Propertymark, both being professional bodies responsible for raising professional standards amongst letting agents, where information relating to you is requested by them in order to protect your interests; and
- The Property Ombudsman scheme where they are providing an alternative dispute resolution service in connection with the letting services which we are providing.
These parties may be located in the UK or elsewhere in the world where different privacy laws may apply which may not offer the same level of protection as UK law. We only make these arrangements or transfers where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect any information held in that country and that the service provider acts at all times in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Links to third party sites
Our site contains links to other sites. BRISCOMBE NUTTER & STAFF is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of those websites.
We have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains your responsibility:
- to protect against unauthorised access to your log in details;
- to close your registration and favourites screen when you are not using it.
When you use the site we anonymously record the details of the pages you look at. This data is not personally identifiable, i.e. we can’t tell which pages you or any other person are looking at or have looked at. We use this data to monitor site traffic and analyse paths customers take through our site which enables us to improve the service we provide. This information is only used by ourselves and is not passed to any other party.
Place of processing
The personal information held by us is held on and processed by computers situated in the United Kingdom.
Access personal information
You have a right to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal information that we hold.
To Rectify, erase or restrict personal information
You have a right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal information.
You can also request that we erase your personal information in the following circumstances:
- where it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected
- where you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was based on consent)
- where it has been processed unlawfully.
We are not required to comply with your request to erase personal information if the processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
To lodge a complaint
In the first instance we would ask you to contact us direct on any issues, although you have a right to contact the regulator at any time regarding your complaint.
Data Protection Information
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the regulators website www.ico.org.uk